The building of the Cultural Center of the Holy Defense of Khorramshahr was built in 1931 and used to be the administrative part of the Petroleum company until the end of the war. During the 8 years of the imposed war, the building was used as an observation site for Iraqi forces. By rebuilding the corner of the administrative building of the Petroleum company. This site was opened as the cultural center of the sacred defense in 1996. The total area of the cultural center is 2,400 square meters and has a special sacred defense library with about 3,000 books, a movie salon, and a shrine of three martyrs that were buried in 2006. Due to the fact that the center was the site of the enemies’ observation during the war, the manuscripts of the Iraqi occupation remained on the walls of the building, one of the manuscripts, “We Come to Stay,” which appeared in this center. Khorramshahr Cultural Center has four rooms of resistance, occupation, liberation and reconstruction of Khorramshahr. Also in this cultural center, the works of the commanders of Khorramshahr resistance such as Seyyed Mohammad Ali Jahanara, Badhal Reza Mousavi, commanders of the Khorramshahr Corps and other martyrs of the Army and the Revolutionary Guard, as well as military equipment of that era, have been exhibited. Every year, many visitors visit this cultural center, especially in Nowruz, due to the presence of lightning corridors in Khorramshahr.